Social Product Development

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Thoughts from Inside PTC R&D: How to Drive Social Computing Adoption

This is the first in a series of video updates I'll be posting on how PTC R&D is approaching Social Product Development from an application development perspective. As we're toiling away in the R&D center (creating awesome new solutions that combine the power of social computing, communities, and social networks with product development), I'll share with you my thoughts on challenges, considerations, and key drivers we're discussing with our team and with customers in the field.

With this post you will find a short video of my thoughts on driving adoption. Take a look and listen and let me know what you think. Hopefully, you will be back for more of my updates on our development efforts to make social product development software a reality.

video

Do you have any tales from the trenches about adopting new technologies inside your corporate walls? What was that recipe for success (or failure)?”

No comments:

Post a Comment